ACS Vesuvius Espresso Machine
The ACS Vesuvius Evo is one of the first prosumer pressure profiling machine that gives the user ultimate control over the entire extraction. The dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allow for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style.
The star of this machine is the brushless gear pump with magnetic drive which allows the pump speed (aka pressure) to be controlled. The pressure profiles can have to 7 phases with pressures between 2 and 12 bar and adjusted in 0.2 bar increments. For example, you can emulate the profile of a traditional lever machine by setting parameters to: 4 seconds at 2 bars, 10 seconds at 12 bars, 6 seconds at 10 bars, 4 seconds at 8 bars … You can even store up to 5 of your favorite pressure profiles.
All machine functions are controlled by the touch screen that includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The machine can either be used with the side loading water tank or can be plumbed in. Another unique feature is that when the machine is plumbed in; incoming water is pumped into the water reservoir instead of the brew boiler so your line pressure won't impact your brew pressure. The ACS Vesuvius is not only a beautiful and well built machine, but it is also one of the most capable machine on the market.
Note: The ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva is highly customizable. Panels can be painted the color of your choice, multiple wood kits are available and you can choose between different style of steam and water wands. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to special order a custom machine made to your specifications.
- Pressure Profiling Machine: Thanks to the variable speed gear pump, the Vesuvius offers 7 stage pressure profiling that can be adjusted in 0.2bar increments. You can also store 5 different programs for all your favorite coffees.
- E61 Group Head: The E61 brew head design has been around for 50 years and is used in the majority of the high end home espresso machines. It is known its reliability and temperature stability due to heavy brass head combined with a thermosyphon system keeping the group head hot.
- Dual Boiler: Two PID controlled stainless steel boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
- No Burn Steam and Water Wand: Both the steam and water wands are insulated so that they can be manipulated without the risk or burning your fingers. Milk also doesn't stick to insulated steam wands as much as regular ones.
- Touchscreen Controls: The Vesuvius touchscreen allows the user to controls all the settings including pressure profiles, temperatures. turn boilers on or off, 7-day programmable timer, ECO modes and more.
- Gear Pump: The commercial grade gear pump draws from the machine's internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
- Powerful Steam: Commercial grade steam with a 1.5L dedicated steam boiler and a 1400W element.
- Auto On/Off: The Vesuvius can be programmed to turn on or off at specified times so that it can be ready when you need it to be ready.
- Beautiful Finish: The frame, panels, water tray and feet are made of AISI 304 stainless steel with no sharp edges and built for a long lasting and easy to clean finish.
- Accessories Galore: The Vesuvius comes with tons of accessories including 3 portafilters (single, double and bottomless), a professional tamper, microfiber cloth, brush and more.
|Boiler Type||Dual boiler
||1000W (brew), 1400W (steam)|
|Boiler Material||AISI 316L stainless steel|
|Boiler Size||0.8L (brew), 1.5L (steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||No|
|Pump Type||Brushless gear pump (2-12bars)|
|Water Supply||2.7L water tank or plumbed-in|
|Included baskets||Single, double, blind|
|Included accessories||Three portafilters, professional tamper, microfiber cloth, backflush disk, group brush, spare parts.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|