ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva Espresso Machine
The ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva combines the tradition of the lever with modern technology to make it one of the most innovative espresso machine on the market. The dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allow for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. The group is also temperature control with elements and its own PID for an increased temperature stability as well as a impressive 12min heat up time.
The commercial grade gear pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to be plumbed in directly to the water supply. All machine functions are controlled by the touch screen that includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. With additional features such as pump driven pre-infusion with adjustable pressure, group pressure gauge, dedicated steam boiler and 3 portafilters; this is the only spring lever machine you should consider.
Note: The ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva is highly customizable. Panels can be painted the color of your choice, multiple wood kits are available and you can choose between different style of steam and water wands. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to special order a custom machine made to your specifications.
- Spring Lever Machine: Spring lever machines are the traditional way of making espresso; literally where the expression of "pulling espresso" comes from. Spring lever machines will naturally give a a pressure profiled extraction from approximately 11bars to start and gradually down to 0bars. It also give the use the option to alter the pressure profile by slowing (or accelerating) the process by applying additional pressure to the lever.
- San Marco Style Group Head: Test and proven group head technology featuring a 54mm group and 2 springs.
- Triple PID: Two PID controlled boilers, one for steam and one for the coffee extraction, as well as a PID controlled group temperature.
- Pump Driven Pre-Infusion: Pump driven preinfusion with adjustable pressure (1.5 to 5 bars). Pull down the lever to stop the pre-infusion and being the extraction.
- Group Head Pressure Gauge: Know the exact pressure on the coffee puck at anytime during the extraction.
- No Burn Steam and Water Wand: Both the steam and water wands are insulated so that they can be manipulated without the risk or burning your fingers. Milk also doesn't stick to insulated steam wands as much as regular ones.
- Touchscreen Controls: The Vesuvius Evo Leva touchscreen allows the user to controls all the settings including temperatures. turn boilers on or off, 7-day programmable timer and more.
- Gear Pump: The commercial grade gear pump draws from the machine's internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
- Powerful Steam: Commercial grade steam with a large 2.3L dedicated steam boiler and a 1200W element.
- Auto On/Off: The Vesuvius Evo Leva can be programmed to turn on or off at specified times so that it can be ready when you need it to be ready.
- Beautiful Finish: The frame, panels, water tray and feet are made of AISI 304 stainless steel with no sharp edges and built for a long lasting and easy to clean finish.
- Accessories Galore: The Vesuvius Evo Leva comes with tons of accessories including 3 portafilters (single, double and bottomless), a professional tamper, microfiber cloth, brush and multiple steam tip options.
|Boiler Type||Dual boiler
||1000W (brew), 1200W (steam)|
|Boiler Material||AISI 316L stainless steel|
|Boiler Size||0.8L (brew), 2.3L (steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||No|
|Pump Type||Gear, brushed, 24V DC 5 bars max|
|Water Supply||3.0L water tank or plumbed-in|
|Included baskets||Single, double, blind|
|Included accessories||Three portafilters, professional tamper, microfiber cloth, backflush disk, group brush, multiple steam tips, spare parts.|
|Height||51.5cm (20.3"), 76.5cm (30.1") with lever|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|