Brewista Smart Pour 2™ Cupping Kettle 2L
The Brewista® Variable Temperature Cupping Kettle has a voluminous 2-liter capacity and is commercially rated, making it perfect for the discerning roaster. A tapered, open spout provides fast and accurate pouring. Using Brewista's patented boil sensing software and only the highest quality Strix thermal controls, it's also built for safety!
Accurate digital control heats water to within one degree Fahrenheit. Both the current and target water temperatures are displayed on the capacitive touch base. The Auto-start feature lets users set the time at which the kettle will reach the selected temperature and the auto-off function keeps you safe by shutting down if left unattended for over 60 minutes.
The automatic Keep Warm feature maintains the desired temperature for up to one hour. If the kettle is removed from the base while Keep Warm is active, simply press the keep warm button to return to the last temperature used.
Be certain to have enough heated water for your next cupping with the Brewista® Variable Temperature Cupping Kettle!
- 2-liter capacity to fill every cup
- Commercially rated
- Open, tapered spout for fast and accurate pour control
- Precise digital temperature selection in one-degree increments
- Current temperature and target temperature simultaneously displayed on LCD
- Automatic keep warm feature maintains temperature for up to one hour
- Patented high altitude boil sensing software (can be disabled by user)
- Built in count up/count down timer can be used while kettle is on or off base
- Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Durable 300 series stainless steel
- Lift off base; no cord to interfere with pouring
- Removable power cord
Parts & Materials
- Lid: BPA free Polypropylene
- Handle: Phenolic resin
- Kettle body: 300 series Stainless Steel
- Base: BPA free Polypropylene