Gaggia Classic Premium Espresso Machine - Coffee Addicts Exclusive
The Gaggia Classic Pro is one of our favorite entry level espresso machines at Coffee Addicts so we decided to create the Gaggia Classic Premium package with all of our favorite upgrades. This Coffee Addicts exclusive includes walnut or olive wood accents, a professional matching wood tamper, an IMS precision nanotech screen and 18g basket and even comes with the 9bar OPV spring modification. With the Gaggia Classic Premium package; you will get the most of what this icon espresso machine has to offer right out of the box.
The Gaggia Classic Pro is the best-in-class espresso machine, equipped with strong commercial parts that push it ahead of middling coffee appliances from the local store. Designed and made in Italy, and with roots in the origins of espresso itself, the Gaggia Classic Pro offers full control and capability for real, café quality espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and more. There is no machine with better value than this Gaggia coffee machine.
Upgrades included with the Gaggia Classic Premium:
- Portafilter (double or bottomless) portafilter with wood handle
- Professional tamper with matching wood handle
- Matching wood steam valve knob
- IMS nanotech precision screen
- IMS nanotech 18g precision basket
- 9bar OPV spring modification
The upgraded items included are aftermarket and not official Gaggia accessories. The upgrades are performed by the service department at Coffee Addicts before the machine is shipped so the factory seal on the box will be open. We will also be removing the following items from the box: plastic handle double portafilter, shower screen, double basket, original plastic knob and the plastic tamper.
- Commercial Steam Wand: New with the Classic Pro, the commercial style steam wand comes equipped with a two-hole tip to perfectly craft velvety microfoam for lattes, cappuccinos, and more. The microfoam created by the commercial steam wand is tight enough for high quality latte art.
- Mechanical Rocker Switch: Made of the same durable material used on commercial products, the independent precision rocker switches offer a satisfying snap when flipping the controls.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Body: The Classic Pro's body is constructed of one-piece 17-gauge brushed stainless steel, no plastic veneer or thin steel.
- Commercial Portafilter: The 58 mm chrome-plated brass portafilter is the same used on commercial machines. It weighs in at 1 lbs., a full 13% heavier than competing 54 mm portafilters.
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve: The three-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot. This leaves the coffee puck dry, making it easy to clean and pull the next shot.
|Boiler Type||Single Boiler|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.1L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, IMS precision nanotech 18g double, pressurized and non-pressurized|
|Included accessories||Professional wood Tamper, coffee scoop|
|Manufacturer warranty||1 year|