Gaggia Classic Pro
The Gaggia Classic Pro is the best-in-class espresso machine, equipped with strong commercial parts that push it ahead of middling coffee appliances from the local store. Designed and made in Italy, and with roots in the origins of espresso itself, the Gaggia Classic Pro offers full control and capability for real, café quality espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and more. There is no machine with better value than this.
- Commercial Steam Wand: New with the Classic Pro, the commercial style steam wand comes equipped with a two-hole tip to perfectly craft velvety microfoam for lattes, cappuccinos, and more. The microfoam created by the commercial steam wand is tight enough for high quality latte art.
- Mechanical Rocker Switch: Made of the same durable material used on commercial products, the independent precision rocker switches offer a satisfying snap when flipping the controls.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Body: The Classic Pro's body is constructed of one-piece 17-gauge brushed stainless steel, no plastic veneer or thin steel.
- Commercial Portafilter: The 58 mm chrome-plated brass portafilter is the same used on commercial machines. It weighs in at 1 lbs., a full 13% heavier than competing 54 mm portafilters.
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve: The three-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot. This leaves the coffee puck dry, making it easy to clean and pull the next shot.
|Boiler Type||Single Boiler|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.1L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, double, pressurized and non-pressurized|
|Included accessories||Plastic Tamper, coffee scoop|