Lelit Bianca Espresso Machine
Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises with an E61 group head, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler. It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee. Designed and made in Italy, the Bianca is the bright star among Lelit espresso machines.
- Flow Control Paddle: Allows the user to gradually vary the water flow inside the group until the highest pressure is reached. This way you can manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to obtain the best possible result in the cup with every type of coffee blend.
- Lelit Control Center (LCC): Controls all the machine parameters, such as the temperature regulation for the coffee extraction and steam delivery, the pre-infusion times, the stand-by times, the possibility of enabling or disabling the steam boiler, the partial and total doses counter and the possibility of visualizing the temperature in °C or °F.
- Dual Boiler: Two separate stainless steel boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant a higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam
- Beautiful Finish: The appliance body and the water tray are made in polished AISI 304 stainless steel while the knobs, paddle and handles are made of fines walnut wood for a complete refined look.
- Repositionable Water Tank: Bianca's water tank is seated in the stainless steel external "backpack" to avoid a possible heating up of the water temperature. It can be repositioned on each of the three sides of the machine to better adapt itself to the available space. It can be easily removed to allow an easy cleaning..
- Pressure Gauges: In addition to the dual pressure gauge for the brew and steam boilers, the Bianca features a manometer on the E61 group so you can also measure the real pressure on the coffee puck having a much more precise and accurate control of the coffee extraction.
- Cool Touch Wands: The new Lelit wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning, avoid the limestone formation and allow a more satisfying use experience.
- Adjustable Feet: Bianca's feet are made of the same wood of all the other machine details and are adjustable in height. This allows a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, allows the machine inclination to facilitate the water drain.
- Energy Savings: Bianca is equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system that allows programming the stand-by time, after which the steam boiler is disabled. The coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70° C and the efficiency of the warming cup surface is kept at 80%. The machine returns in the full energy modus in just 10 minutes, resulting in a significant energy saving.
- Accessories: The Bianca comes with more accessories than any other machine on the market with a complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminum handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler
||1000W (Brew), 1400W (Steam)|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel
|Boiler Size||0.8L (Brew), 1.5L (Steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.5L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single (9-11g), Double (14-18g), Oversized double (18-20g)|
|Included accessories||Bottomless portafilter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminum handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, plumb-in kit, espresso cup rack and measuring spoon.|