Lelit Mara Espresso Machine
The Lelit Mara Espresso Machine is placed at the prestige end of the home espresso machine. It combines the best technology ever - the legendary E61 grouphead - and an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body. The result: a marvellous, appealing object enabling to apply baristas' golden rules and extract the most sensual espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.
Mara features a heat exchanger, a technology that allows to make espresso and steam milk simultaneously and, as a consequence, make several milk coffees in quick succession. In a heat exchanger the water in the boiler is kept near the boiling point so as to produce steam on demand. This makes all the difference when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for bar quality flat whites, lattes and cappuccinos.
- E61 Group Head: The E61 brew head design has been around for 50 years and is used in the majority of the high end home espresso machines. It is known its reliability and temperature stability due to heavy brass head combined with a thermosyphon system keeping the group head hot.
- Ready in 15min : The 1.5L copper boiler with a heat exchanger (HX) is combined with a powerful element for a fast 15min warm up time.
- Cool Touch Steam Wand: Lelit’s new steam ergonomic wands are Cool Touch to avoid getting burnt. Cleaning has been made simple to prevent scale formation giving the user yet another advantage contributing to the full enjoyment of espresso making.
- Polished Finish Stainless Steel Body: Mara’s design is coupled with an excellent build quality as a result of its polished stainless steel body, its drain tray and cup warmer complete with an elegant grate.
- Dual Pressure Gauge: Mara’s double pressure gauge allows you to control both the pressure of the steam boiler and the pressure during coffee extraction. You will thus be able to observe the brewing curve from the pre-infusion to the end of the extraction.
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger (HX)|
|3 Way Solenoid||No|
|Water Supply||2.5L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single (9-11g), Double (14-18g)|
|Included accessories||Wood and stainless steel tamper, coffee scoop, backflush disk, group brush, riser for espresso cups and water softener filter|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|