Coffee Sensor Flow Control Device For E61 Groupheads
The Coffee Sensor flow control device allows the user to vary the amount of water flowing through the group head with a special needle valve that goes up or down. allowing the user to profile the extractions. Variable flow control allows for lengthy pre-infusion for more even saturation and extraction of your espresso.
The included pressure gauge will allow you to measure the pressure going through the group head during the brewing process. It screws right into the front of the group head instead of the M6 Allen screw
The coffee sensor flow control device is compatible with most Profitec, ECM, Rocket, Lelit, Bezzera and other machines using an E61 group head.
- Stainless steel flow device main body;
- Two different designed handles, made for 100% compatibility with most E61 machine on the market;
- Group pressure gauge ( 0 -16 bar);
- New bottom group spring to cut pre infusion;
- Full installation and servicing kit for the flow device.