DF64E Espresso Grinder (PRE-ORDER)
PRE-ORDER ONLY. Stock expected to arrive in late November to early December.
From the same team that brought you the DF64 ELR; meet the DF64E.
The DF64E combines large 64mm Italian made burrs with a powerful 250W motor to deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind that is usually only found in grinders double its price. The DF64E can be used as a single dose grinder with the included bellow or as a traditional grinder with the 225g hopper and the touch screen with programmable doses.
The extremely low retention (ELR), stepless adjustment and beautiful wood accents make it a perfect grinder for any home espresso setup.
The DF64E is an espresso ONLY grinder due to the limited adjustment range.
Upgrade to SSP burrs for even better results! Note that the adjustment lever will require to be re-set due to the SSP burrs being of a slightly different thickness than the OEM burrs.
- Single or Electronic Dosing: The DF64E comes with both a bellow hopper and a traditional hopper with 3 electronic dosing options (single, double and manual). Choose between single dosing or electronic dosing!
- Italian made 64mm flat burrs: Choose between the standard stainless steel burrs or the long lasting titanium burrs.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64E was designed with an extremely low retention so that your coffee is always freshly ground.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment system.
- Premium look: The painted aluminum body combined with the real wood accents give the DF64E a premium look.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the 2 bolts on the top of the grinder to expose the grinding chamber.
- 58mm dosing cup with metal collar included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
|Burrs||64mm stainless steel or titanium coated|
|Motor||110/120V, 250W, 1400 RPM|
|Dosing||Electronic or manual|
|Hopper Capacity||50g bellow or 225g hopper (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Height||29.2cm (11.5") without hopper, 41.9cm (16.5") with hopper,|
|Made in||China, burrs made in Italy|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)|
|Best suited for||Espresso|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin, G-Iota and Solo.