Eureka Oro Mignon Single Dose Grinder V1.1
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Eureka Mignon Single Dose is part of the Eureka ORO line: : a new generation of coffee grinders which is equipped with the latest technology and expression of the “State of the Art” in coffee grinding for any type of coffee preparation.
Due to flat burrs (65mm) and the ELR system (Extremely Low Retention), you can expect a consistent grind each time, which in turn will result in a tasty cup of coffee every time. Eureka's patented Diamond Inside® technology also ensures, by extending burr life, that the granulometry of this grinder will remain constant over time versus other burr treatments. The grinder is the perfect choice for espresso or other coffee brewing methods.
- Silent Technology: The Eureka exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the noise to a unique grinding silence (about 60 dB); so silent that you won't trust your “ears”!
- ELR System: The perfect inclination of the grinding chamber (15°), combined with dedicated technical solutions, ensures retention close to zero.
- Unprecedented performances: The upgraded motor combined with "Diamond inside" 65mm burrs for professional performances at home (3 g/s). Diamond Inside is Eureka's patented process of treating burrs at a temperature of -193 degrees C (patent pending). This results in the formation of an increased crystal structure that guarantees a superior wear resistance and life, making burr-replacement necessary only after around 1000 kg - 1300 kg ground - that's 72222 cups of coffee (based on an 18-gram dose). For a typical household that consumes 4 cups of coffee a day, the burrs can last 49 years!
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Patented by Eureka, the micrometric system with infinite adjustment point is the only one based on the lower burr repositioning. It guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- Stainless Steel Dosing Cup: Helps you transfer ground coffee right to your portafilter easily, all while keeping your workspace clean
- Refined Look: Wood accents, stainless steel and attention to details give this grinder stylish look for any setup.
|Burrs||65mm "Diamond Inside" flat burrs|
|Motor||110/120V, 320W, 1650 RPM|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Best suited for||Espresso|