Able Kone Coffee Filter
The fourth generation Kone is here! Years in the making, the new Kone filter brews better, is easier to clean and more durable than ever.
The KONE Coffee Filter is a stainless steel reusable filter which allows for more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee than paper. Designed to create the best coffee possible for those seeking a sustainable alternative to paper filters. Its forgiving, yet capable design makes brewing pour-over coffee approachable for everyone, while living up to the uncompromising standards of coffee professionals. Featuring a new square-to-round hole design, bright polished finish, and more durable construction, the newest Kone is the most capable yet.
- Fits KONE Brewing System
- Fits standard 6,8 and 10 cup Chemex® Coffee Makers
- Fits Ratio Eight, Technivorm Moccamaster and Bonavita automatic drip brewers.
- Stainless steel photo etched filter media
- Food safe plastic structure support ring
- Flat cone tip for safety
- 5 1/8" diameter, 4" height.
- Designed by Able in Portland, Oregon. Assembled in China.