DF64 ELR Single Dose Coffee Grinder (PRE-ORDER)
Finally an affordable and capable single dose grinder! Dubbed the Niche Zero killer for a reason, the DF64 has all the features that coffee enthusiast around the world have been asking for. It combines large 64mm Italian made burrs with a powerful 250W motor to deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind that is usually only found in grinders double its price. The DF64 was designed with espresso in mind, but it also very capable in the pour over range. The extremely low retention (ELR), compact size and stepless adjustment make it a perfect grinder for any home setup.
- Single dosing: No hopper design combined with the blowing hopper means no stale coffee; only put in the exact amount of beans needed.
- Italian made 64mm flat burrs: Choose between the standard stainless steel burrs or the long lasting titanium burrs.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64 has <1g of retention, 0.2g dose variance and <0.3g exchange; ranking it amongst the best grinder available on the market.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs.
- 58mm dosing cup included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
|Burrs||64mm stainless steel or titanium coated|
|Motor||110/120V, 250W, 1400 RPM|
|Hopper Capacity||50g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Made in||China, burrs made in Italy|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)|
|Best suited for||Espresso, Pour Over|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF64, G-Iota and Solo.