Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Brew cold brew coffee the easy way with the Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot.
Cold brew coffee is known for being smooth and sweet compared to hot brewed coffee. Cold water doesn’t extract as many acids and tannins, reducing in a low acidity and low bitterness in the final cup. You can use the concentrate to make iced coffee, hot coffee, or mixed drinks.
The Hario Mizudashi excels just as good making iced tea as it does cold brew.
Cold Brew Recipe:
- Coarsely grind 80g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 1 L of cold, clean water to the pot.
- Let it steep for 12-18 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee-cocktail.
Dimensions: (W) 138 x (D) 94 x (H) 294mm
- 1L capacity
- Easy to clean 60 micron permanent mesh filter
- Heatproof Hario glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Japan