Profitec Pro 600 PID Espresso Machine
The Profitec Pro 600 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with an E61 brew group. The dual boiler allows the user to pull espresso shots and steam milk at the same time. It features a PID controller, cool touch steam and water wand as well as a stainless steel boilers and externally adjustable OPV.
The Profitec Pro 600 is engineered and built in Germany; resulting in a very well built and reliable espresso machine.
*** Optional flow control device. Coffee Addicts will install the flow control device from Profitec on your machine before it ships if the flow control option is selected. ***
- E61 Group Head: The E61 brew head design has been around for 50 years and is used in the majority of the high end home espresso machines. It is known its reliability and temperature stability due to heavy brass head combined with a thermosyphon system keeping the group head hot.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boiler: The PRO 600 features dual insulated stainless steel boiler and the ability to turn off the steam boiler for energy savings.
- PID Temperature Control: The PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) controller allows the user to precisely adjust the steam and brew boiler temperatures for improved temperature stability. It also doubles as a shot timer while brewing.
- No Burn Steam and Water Wand: Both the steam and water wands are insulated so that they can be manipulated without the risk or burning your fingers. Milk also doesn't stick to insulated steam wands as much as regular ones.
- Pressure Gauges: The two Pro 600 pressure gauges allow you to control both the pressure of the steam boiler and the pressure during coffee extraction. They are a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your espresso making skills.
- Externally adjustable OPV: Brew at the pressure you want thanks to an externally adjustable over pressure valve (OPV) hidden behind the drip tray.
- Powerful steam: The Pro 600 features a higher average steam output of 2 bars due to an improved PID and safety valve.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill.
- Beautiful Finish: The body, water tray and feet are made of stainless steel with no sharp edges and built for a long lasting and easy to clean finish.
- Professional tamper: Comes standard with a stainless steel tamper instead of the cheap and flimsy plastic tamper typically included with espresso machines,
|Boiler Type||Dual boiler
||1000W (Brew), 1400W (Steam)|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||0.75L (Brew), 1.0L (Steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.8L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, double, blind|
|Included accessories||Professional tamper, single and double portafilter, cleaning brush|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|