Rocket R Cinquantotto Espresso Machine
Cinquantotto means 58, the new R58 from Rocket Espresso. The dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allow for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
The commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to be plumbed in directly to the water supply. All machine functions are controlled by the touch screen communication pod that now includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The communication pod can easily be removed from the machine to retain the aesthetic that is Rocket Espresso.
- E61 Group Head: The E61 brew head design has been around for 50 years and is used in the majority of the high end home espresso machines. It is known its reliability and temperature stability due to heavy brass head combined with a thermosyphon system keeping the group head hot.
- Dual Boiler: Two PID controlled boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
- Dual Pre-Infusion: Rocket E61 machines incorporate a dual pre-infusion system, which consists of a static pre-infusion chamber and a mechanical element that has a progressively working piston.
- No Burn Steam and Water Wand: Both the steam and water wands are insulated so that they can be manipulated without the risk or burning your fingers. Milk also doesn't stick to insulated steam wands as much as regular ones.
- Communication Pod: The R Cinquantotto communication pod allows the user to controls all the settings including temperature, eco mode, 7-day programmable timer and many more. The communication pod can even be removed to preserve the minimalist look of the R Cinquantotto without affecting the machine operations if you don't change your settings regularly.
- Rotary Pump: The commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machine's internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have a direct water connection from the water supply.
- Auto On/Off: The R Cinquantotto can be programmed to turn on or off at specified times so that it can be ready when you need it to be ready.
- Shot Timer: The R Cinquantotto features the Cronometro that discretely brings a digital display and a shot timer to the machine without having to attach the PID controller
- Adjustable Feet: This allows a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, allows the machine inclination to facilitate the water drain.
- Powerful Element: The R Cinquantotto features two 1400 elements to ensure fast recoveries and near unlimited steam.
|Boiler Type||Dual boiler
||1400W (brew), 1400W (steam)|
|Boiler Size||0.58L (brew), 1.7L (steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.5L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, double, blind|
|Included accessories||Two portafilters, aluminum tamper, coffee scoop, backflush disk, group brush|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|