Lelit MaraX Espresso Machine
The Lelit MaraX Espresso Machine is the latest innovation from Lelit. Not only is it the most compact espresso machine with an E61 type group head, but it also features a brand-new double probe system, patented by Lelit, that keeps brew temperature constant so as to yield the best performance for each single shot.
The MaraX retains all of the advantages of a heat exchanger (HX) machine but simplifies the process to allow all users to easily pull the perfect espresso shot.
Additional features of the MaraX include a fast warm up and short wait time between shots, stainless steel boiler, patented silent technology, cool touch steam wand and a double pressure gauge. It even comes with a "real" tamper.
Pair with a DF64 grinder to get the perfect grind - and you're set. The MaraX is the innovative, silent E61 machine for everyone!
- Double Probe System: This Lelit patent-pending technology uses 2 temperature probes (steam and heat exchanger temperature) combined with electronics and programming in order to obtain the perfect brewing temperature.
- Two Modes: The MaraX gives the options to chose between 2 very distinct modes:
- Brew Temperature Priority (BTP): Use the double probe technology, the MaraX will control the boiler temperature to ensure the brew temperature is maintained, eliminating the need for the cooling flush typically required with E61 heat exchanger machines. The user can also choose between 3 brew temperature settings: Default (92C), Hot (94C) or Extra Hot (96C)
- Steam Temperature Priority (STP): In this mode, the MaraX will operate like a typical E61 heat exchanger machine and control the boiler temperature to maintain steam temperature/pressure. The user can also choose between 3 steam pressures: 120C (1.0bar), 123C (1.2bar) or 126C (1.5bar)
- Cool Touch Steam Wand: Lelit’s new steam ergonomic wands are Cool Touch to avoid getting burnt. Cleaning has been made simple to prevent scale formation giving the user yet another advantage contributing to the full enjoyment of espresso making.
- Satin Finish Stainless Steel Body: MaraX’s design is coupled with an excellent build quality as a result of its brushed stainless steel body, its drain tray and cup warmer complete with a self-cleaning grate.
- Stainless Steel boiler: The new stainless steel boiler AISI 316L is another detail aimed at improving the final result: an espresso that keeps its taste and aroma intact through each single bean from the start to the very end.
- Dual Pressure Gauge: MaraX’s double pressure gauge allows you to control both the pressure of the steam boiler and the pressure during coffee extraction. You will thus be able to observe the brewing curve from the pre-infusion to the end of the extraction.
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger (HX)|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel
|PID||Yes (3 preset options)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.5L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single (9-11g), Double (14-18g), Oversized double (18-21g)|
|Included accessories||Wood and stainless steel tamper, coffee scoop, backflush disk, group brush, riser for espresso cups and water softener filter|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|