Baratza Vario-W Grinder
Baratza’s groundbreaking Vario-W is a fully integrated real-time weight-based grinder. It has all the features of the Vario including small footprint, macro/micro adjustment, ceramic burrs, and a broad range of grind, but uses a weight-based dosing approach rather than a time-based approach. This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café.
The built-in precision load cell provides accurate weighing to within 0.1 grams. Three user-programmable buttons make for repeatable, one- touch grinding. The Vario-W’s intuitive macro/micro adjustments offer 230 distinct and repeatable settings for any style of coffee. The Vario-W’s unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding (averaging 2 g/sec) performance and remain sharp twice as long as the best steel burrs.
- 230 grind settings for a consistent grind from 230 to 1150 microns
- 54 mm professional ceramic flat burrs produce accurate grinding, high throughput and remain sharp for twice as long as the highest quality steel burrs
- Powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs.
- Low RPM resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles
- Equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- Intuitive LED display with three programmable buttons allow the user to program in the desired weight (+/- 0.1)
- Low retention to maximize freshness
|Speed To Grind||1.6g/sec.—2.2g/sec.|
|Burrs||54mm flat ceramic burrs|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz (227g)|
|Grounds Bin Capacity||6.3 oz. (180 g)|
|Weight||9 lbs. (4.1kg)|
|Dimensions WxHxD (cm)||13x36x18|
|Power Rating||100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W|
|No Load Burr Speed||1350 RPM|
|Designed & Engineered||Seattle, WA, USA|