La Pavoni Full Piston Pressure Gauge Kit
Take your La Pavoni lever machine to next level with the Coffee Sensor piston pressure kit. The gauge will allow you to measure the pressure going through the group head during the entire brewing process. This full pressure kit is entirely made of Stainless Steel 304 (including the piston which also has brand new silicone gaskets), unlike other models on the market that made from softer chromed brass.
- Pre and Post Millennium Europiccola;
- Pre and Post Millennium Profesional;
- Stradivari (you will need to replace the curved lever arm with the one in the kit).
- Pressure gauge (0-16 bar)
- Pressure gauge adapter (1/8 thread)
- Stainless steel shaft;
- Stainless steel piston with silicone gaskets;
- Stainless steel lever arm;
- Installation key;
- Piston insertion tool (round black Teflon part) for an easy piston insertion;
- Teflon tape and food safe grease.
- New handle not included. You will need to re-use your existing handle.
- Use the Teflon tape to get the gauge to be perfectly aligned (more or less tape for the perfect position).