Espresso Parts Counter Top Rinser 6"x10"x2" Pan Size
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With our rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. Espresso Parts has developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
Now Certified by NSF International all rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
The steps needed to rinse a pitcher without a rinser:
- take the pitcher
- walk to the sink
- turn on the faucet
- rinse the pitcher
- turn off the faucet
- put the pitcher in the drainer
- dry your hands
- walk back.
The steps taken with a rinser:
- take the pitcher
- push it down on the rinser sprayer
- let it rinse for a few seconds
- take the pitcher off the rinser.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Rugged black ABS surround
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 10-1/4" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Stainless steel pan (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.