Profitec Pro 300 Espresso Machine
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Profitec Pro 300 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with a ring brew
group. Depending on your needs, the Pro 300 may also be used as a single boiler.
The advantage as a single boiler is the short 5 minute heat-up time for making
espresso. The stainless steel steam and hot water boiler may be switched on or off at any time. The desired brew temperature can be regulated via the PID display and the display also doubles as a shot timer.
The Profitec Pro 300 is engineered in Germany and built in Italy; the end result is a very well built machine that looks good doing it!
- Insulated Dual Boiler: PID controlled coffee boilers and another boiler for steam and hot water delivery. A system studied to grant higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam
- Commercial Grade Group Head: Chrome plated brass group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality.
- Commercial Portafilter: The 58 mm chrome-plated brass portafilter is the same used on Rancilio commercial machines.
- No Burn Steam and Water Wand: Both the steam and water wands are insulated so that they can be manipulated without the risk or burning your fingers. Milk also doesn't stick to insulated steam wands as much as regular ones.
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve: The three-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot. This leaves the coffee puck dry, making it easy to clean and pull the next shot.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill.
- Beautiful Finish: The body, water tray and feet are made of stainless steel with no sharp edges and built for a long lasting and easy to clean finish.
- Professional tamper: Comes standard with a stainless steel tamper instead of the cheap and flimsy plastic tamper typically included with espresso machines,
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
||800W (Brew), 800W (Steam)|
|Boiler Material||Brass (Brew), Stainless Steel (Steam)|
|Boiler Size||0.4L (Brew), 0.75L (Steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Water Supply||2.8L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, double, blind|
|Included accessories||Professional tamper, single and double portafilter, cleaning brush|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|