Rancilio Silvia Pro X Espresso Machine
Rancilio created the Silvia Pro X in response to an overwhelming demand from customers to create a high powered Silvia and they didn't disappoint! It all starts with a dual boiler setup that enables simultaneous brewing and steaming without any loss in temperature. Thanks to PID controllers on each boiler, the Silvia Pro X boasts competition-level temperature accuracy, shot after shot. All managed via simple brewing controls and a digital display for easy management of machine functions plus an automatic shot timer.
One of our favorite new feature is the Variable Soft Infusion. When this function is enabled, the coffee puck is gently soaked with low-pressure water for up to 6 seconds before ramping up to normal brewing pressure. This soft infusion period smooths out imperfections in the coffee puck that could lead to channeling during extraction and helps highlight the unique flavor notes of your coffee.
- Dual Boiler: Two PID controlled boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam
- Variable Soft Infusion: When activated, the coffee puck is gently soaked with low-pressure water for up to 6 seconds before ramping up to normal brewing pressure; preventing channeling and improve extractions.
- Commercial Grade Group Head: Chrome plated brass group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality.
- Commercial Portafilter: The 58 mm chrome-plated brass portafilter is the same used on Rancilio commercial machines.
- Pressure Gauge: Brew pressure gauge displays brew pressure during extraction allowing the user to get immediate feedback on how to adjust grind coarseness, dosage or tamp pressure for a perfect shot of espresso.
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve: The three-way solenoid valve relieves the pressure in the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot. This leaves the coffee puck dry, making it easy to clean and pull the next shot.
- Professional tamper: Comes standard with a black wood and stainless steel tamper instead of the cheap and flimsy plastic tamper typically included with espresso machines,
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
||1000W (Brew), 1000W (Steam)|
|Boiler Material||Brass (Brew), Stainless Steel (Steam)|
|Boiler Size||0.3L (Brew), 1.0L (Steam)|
|3 Way Solenoid||Yes|
|Pump Type||Vibratory (2 pumps)|
|Water Supply||2.0L water tank|
|Included baskets||Single, double|
|Included accessories||Wood and steel tamper|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|